At Excel Nurseries we aim to provide a secure and happy environment for all our children through a well-balanced stimulating programme of activities. In partnership with parents and the local community we strive to give every child equal opportunities to achieve his/her full potential.
Excel Nurseries will:
Provide - A safe, secure, happy and caring environment.
Foster - Respect, trust, honesty, confidence and self esteem.
Develop - Independence, enthusiasm, individual potential, self motivation and pride.
Value - Friendships, creativity, good behaviour, high standards and success.
• To promote an environment in which each individual is valued equally, encouraging everyone to be open minded, tolerant and considerate of each other
• To be committed to providing opportunities for individuals to have access to all areas of learning
• To develop children’s confidence so that they can act and think independently, equipping them with skills for life
• To encourage self esteem by celebrating each other’s strengths and successes
• To attain personal goals through positive attitudes, support and hard work
• To take responsibility for our environment, embracing it and working in partnership with parents, carers and the local community to create “a good place to be.”